As a CSAM, you will be the lead customer facing role responsible for the leadership and orchestration of a virtual team, management of program deliveries and senior customer relationships, to drive the successful adoption and productive use of Microsoft’s cloud technologies within the customer. In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate and partner with individuals at all levels of both the customer and the Microsoft organization, up to and including senior leadership.
We will bring to you:
A culture where you can ‘come as you are and do what you love’ – The people at Microsoft are what makes Microsoft great, as we are employees representing communities and cultures of the world coming together to help others achieve more. That’s our Microsoft Life!
A welcoming and inclusive hybrid-working environment where everyone’s voice is heard! The enduring evolution of the Customer Success role invites you bring your creative input to help shape the future of our Connected Customer Experience.
Our CSAM’s are positioned and aligned with our customers as Chief Operating Officers ensuring that we have the appropriate level of engagement to support and drive value and change. As such you will work with some of the world’s largest companies, public sector depts and not for profit organisations pursuing strategic activities, utilising Microsoft technologies to modernise their business
We create an environment where you can do your best work and build a career both in the CSAM role as well as the wider Microsoft. As your interests and goals evolve we will enable you to connect you with a diverse, thriving community that can help you grow.
- Collaborate and manage customer success plans to help customers achieve their strategic objectives.
- Partner with the account team to build long-term customer relationships, across all business functions within the customer organisation.
- Conduct monthly service reviews and executive business reviews to proactively track progress against the success plan and monitor deployment velocity, consumption and works towards addressing any blockers.
- Engage and strengthen relationships with key customer decision makers / sponsors / influencers to align delivery priorities in support of their strategy.
- Proactively review customer consumption and health scores to derive actionable insights to help customers optimize their Microsoft investment.
- Be jointly accountable for the end-to-end delivery plan to drive customer success, operational health and digital transformation.
- Oversee projects, and engagements in-pipeline, in-progress to successful closure by removing blockers, managing dependencies, risks and impact to secure successful delivery of the program, project and engagement.
You will bring to us:
- A passion for technology, driving customer value, strategic outcomes, while working with the best people in the industry.
- A growth mindset to be a part of an elite team of diverse individuals focused on making our customers successful.
- A proven ability to partner with account teams to build and retain customer relationships, across business and technical functions within their organisation.
- A track record of providing leadership and orchestration of an internal delivery team.
- Demonstrable experience of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, communicating successfully and being able to present confidently to large or small audiences including C-Level Executives.
- Active and creative participation in shaping the future of the Microsoft Customer Success community.
- Demonstrable experience working in a customer-facing role, e.g. Customer Success, Account Management or Service Delivery.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrable accountability, customer advocacy, conflict resolution, growth mindset, stakeholder influence, ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and all levels of management.
- An ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment with constant change to address emerging issues and challenges.
- An insatiable appetite for learning, curious, communicative, optimistic attitude, empathetic, displaying emotional intelligent.
- A willingness and ability to travel (national) when required: 0-30%
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.