Microland Off Campus Hiring 2022: Microland is an Indian technology company, headquartered in Bangalore. It was founded by Pradeep Kar. The company employs more than 4,500 workers across its offices in Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, and North America.
Company Website: www.microland.com
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Across India
- Eligibility Norms Any Non-Engineering graduate (BCA/BSC/BCOM/BBA/BBM etc.)
- Minimum of 60% passing percentage in class 10th, 12th, and Graduation with no current backlogs
- Should have graduate in the year 2022
- Should have completed final semester Exams
- Should be flexible to work in Bangalore/Pune (work location Post COVID19 Pandemic)
- Should be available to join by end of September 2022
- We are looking to hire students for Graduate Trainee for a full time
- Total Earning Potential (TEP) – INR 3,15,000 per annum + 35,000 Retention Bonus after 1 year
The Traineeship period of 5-6 months would include the following:
- 2 months of classroom training
- 2-4 months of On-the-Job Training (OJT)
How will the training be conducted post selection?
- The training will be either conducted at our office premises, or at common location or online (basis covid-19 situation).
- Hence it is very important that the candidates have laptop/desktop at their residence with an internet facility and capability to take up the training classes online.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.