The K. C. Mahindra Education Trust established the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship in 1995. This scholarship is awarded to students belonging to economically disadvantaged families, who wish to pursue a job-oriented Diploma course at a recognised Government Polytechnic in India. This Scholarship was established to encourage and support young students from rural and urban areas to pursue job-oriented Diplomas. This Trust awards Rs. 30,000/- to 550 students (Rs.10,000 per annum) for a maximum period of 3 years. Till date, 11,290 students have been awarded the scholarship across India.
* Candidate should have passed SSC/HSC or equivalent examinations in the 10th /12th standard with more than 60% marks.
* Candidate should have secured admission in a government or any other recognised Polytechnic Institute for diploma course. Only first year candidates are eligible to apply.
* The candidate should belong to a family with low yearly income.
* Preference will be given to girl students, children from lower income group families, differently abled children, and children of armed forces personnel.
* The application form needs to be filled online and the documents requested should also be uploaded while submitting the application form.
* Kindly download the list of documents required and keep soft copies of the same ready before accessing the application form.
* The applications for the academic year 2022-23 are now open. The deadline to submit the applications for students from Delhi, Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu is 7th November 2022. Kindly note that the application date for students from all other states has closed.
For any queries on the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) for Diploma studies, you may contact maits(at)mahindra.com
For more details an Online Application Form please refer the Official Publihser
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.