JPMorgan is inviting candidates to apply for its Data Analyst Job Post.
J.P. Morgan & Co. is an American financial institution specialized in investment banking, asset management and private banking founded by financier J. P. Morgan in 1871. Through a series of mergers and acquisitions, the company is now a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase, one of the largest banking institutions in the world. The company has been historically referred to as the “House of Morgan” or simply Morgan. For 146 years, until 2000, J.P. Morgan specialized in commercial banking, before a merger with Chase Manhattan Bank led to the business line spinning off under the Chase brand.
- Academic qualification in a computer science or STEM (science, technology, engineering or mathematics) related field or the foreign equivalent
- Experience working as a back-end software engineer (actively coding) and solid approach to writing unit level tests using mocking frameworks, as well as automating component, integration and end-to-end tests
- Banks, Non-Operating/Asset Holding Companies, Governments, Organizations, Publicly Traded Companies, Small and
- Large Privately Held Operating Companies)
- Knowledge of financial industry
- Able to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills with experience of conflict resolution
Skills required for the Data Analyst Job:
- Identify problems, proposes solutions, and suggests what’s best to focus on.
- Sees themselves as a problem solver Contribute to the problem at hand, even when outside their area of specialty
- obtain all necessary supporting evidence to fulfil KYC due diligence
- Liaise regularly with the business to conduct workload planning, review status of key renewals and prioritize open requests
- Frequently interact with key stakeholders such as Front Office, Compliance, Quality Control and Relationship Partners
- Teams to develop strong partnerships, eliminate roadblocks and ensure continuity of information flow across the groups
- Create quality KYC profiles ensuring accuracy, completeness and validity, incorporating multiple risk factors in
- Compliance with global regulatory requirements
- Manage personal workload and priority items and ensure timely escalation of key risks/issues to management
To apply for Data Analyst Job: https://jpmc.fa.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1001/job/210460473
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.