Position: Consultant – NGO Partnerships
Location: Ahmedabad, Pune, Bengaluru, Delhi
Salary:5-8L per annum
CSRBOX is India’s leading CSR knowledge and impact intelligence driven media cum social impact advisory platform. It works as an enabler to create corporate-non-profit, corporate-corporate and corporate-government collaborations. Our biggest strength is our research and consulting team that maps over 4000 CSR projects and 1500 companies’ CSR portfolio every year. We have a strong CSR Impact Practice vertical that works with companies and CSR foundation for their CSR projects’ need assessment, baseline study, monitoring and impact assessment. A few of our corporate clients are ICICI Bank, SKF Ltd., Bosch India, IBM India, Diageo, DP World, Future Generali, Airbus, LG Electronics, Hero MotoCorp etc.
About the Position
The ‘Consultant-NGO Partnerships’ plays a vital role of reaching out to non-profits and helping them create avenues for connecting with businesses for potential CSR collaborations. This involves designing, developing and creating customised approach for on-boarding non-profits on CSRBOX and then working with them to leverage the expertise that each non-profit brings on the board. The incumbent helps the CSRBOX team to find the right non-profits both theoretically and geographically in line with the requirements of our CSR and other social sector clients.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Identifying non-profits/foundations in line with CSRBOX’s non-profit on-boarding guidelines and reaching out to them with solutions and services of CSRBOX and NGOBOX
- Undertake the due-diligence of the non-profit and prepare on-boarding report
- Maintain detailed data-sheets and reports of non-profit partners and update them timely
- Maintain professional association and communication with all non-profit partners and manage vertical and horizontal communication channels
- Work with Chief Manager/Sr. Associate and other team members to curate need-based partnerships
- Ensure delivery of projects deliverables on time and in exemplary quality
- Participate in building, structuring and developing knowledge internally at the organization level.
Mandatory Qualification and Experience:
- A minimum of 2+ years of professional experience in a role involving projects and program coordination with non-profits or social enterprises
- Demonstrate interest or knowledge in areas related to education, healthcare, livelihoods etc.
- Ability to demonstrate ownership, and work in a collaborative, multidisciplinary environment as part of a closely-knit team (showcasing patience, tenacity, and grace under pressure)
- Should have proven experience of working in complex projects involving multiple stakeholders, partners, etc.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Post-Graduate degree in management with engineering/computer science background
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.