McAfee Recruitment 2021 for the post of Product Manager, Application & Change Control. Apply Now!!
McAfee is offering job post for the post of Product Manager, Application & Change Control. Their technology is designed to protect the people, hybrid infrastructure, IP, and reputation of your business through their actionable threat intelligence and world-class solutions.
McAfee Enterprise is hiring for Product Manager for McAfee Application and Change Control product line. Includes Windows and Linux products as well as OEM-related business. This position is an integral part of the McAfee Enterprise business segment which was acquired by Symphony Technology Group (STG) in July 2021. McAfee Enterprise and its team members remain committed to keeping governments and enterprises safe. This position is dedicated to and part of the McAfee Enterprise business.
About the Role:
- You will work on the Design, develops, and manages activities for McAfee Application & Change Control product line from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life.
- You will Serve as the central resource with design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to production and distribution.
- You will be Involved lasts throughout all stages of a product lifecycle including modifications, upgrades and maintenance of the product or product line.
Who can Apply?
The eligibility criteria for the recruitment are as follows:
- 8+Years of experience in product management.
- You have experience in working on the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of the products.
- You have good understanding of product lifecycle including modifications, upgrades and maintenance.
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
How to Apply?
Desired candidates can apply by Clicking Here.
For more details you are advised to go through the official notification.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.