IIT Kanpur is offering 5 days online course on python.
IIT Kanpur is offering a online course on Practical Numerical Methods using Python. It will be a 5 days course. During these five days, they will cover basic elements of python programming and then move onto numerical algorithms. They will also cover the Python implementation of these algorithms.
Features of the Python Course:
- The course will be taught in a blended format: through live lectures, pre-recorded videos and live Q/A sessions.
- Each day will consist of 2 hours of lectures followed by 3 hours of supervised problem solving on Prutor.ai with appropriate breaks in between.
- Slides and video recordings of the lectures will also be provided.
- Students will be evaluated based on 2 factors: a final quiz and a small Python project.
- Certificates from IIT Kanpur will be awarded based on merit at the end of the course.
Note: There will be no classes on Saturday and Sunday.
The contents of the course will the divided in 2 parts:
01. Basic elements of programming:
- Data Structures
02. Numerical methods:
- Ordinary Differentiation Equation (ODE) solvers
- Basic Regression
The Coordinator of the course will be Professor Mahendra Kumar Verma who have received his B.Tech. from IIT Madras in Computer Science.
Course Duration: 19 November 2021 – 25 November 2021.
How To Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the official website by registering followed by filling up the Google Form. For more details regarding the course, please go through the official notification.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.