Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bhilai has announced PhD Admission for December 2022 Semester. Regular and Sponsored PhD Programs are available. Institute Fellowships are available for Regular Full Time PhD Scholars.
Application categories for PhD admission:
- Sponsored external full-time
- Sponsored external part -time
- Sponsored non-external full-time
- Sponsored non-external part -time
Key Date: The Start date of application (online only) is 05 October 2022 (10:00 Hrs IST).
Last date for submitting an online application form and completing the payment is 31 October 2022
Last date for submitting online application form and completing the payment – 20 May 2022 (17:00 Hrs IST)
List of Departments where PhD Admission Available:
Computer Science and Engineering
Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
Electric Vehicle Technology
Eligibility criteria for PhD admissions:
Applicants must have ONE of the following in appropriate subject areas.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent degree, with first class, 60% marks or equivalent (55% marks for SC/ST).
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology, with first class, 60% marks or equivalent (55% marks for SC/ST)
- Master’s degree in science, arts, social sciences, or equivalent degree, with first class, 60% marks or equivalent (55% marks for SC/ST).
B Applicants must also fulfil ONE of the following additional requirements.
- Valid GATE Score or CSIR-UGC NET (JRF/LS) (Also refer to Table below for discipline specific criteria).
2. Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) of CSIR/ UGC/ NBHM/ DBT/ ICAR/ ICMR/ ICPR/DAE or DST INSPIRE Fellowship (Also refer to Table below for discipline specific criteria).
3. Minimum of 2 years of professional experience. The experience gained while acquiring a Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or experience acquired after obtaining the qualifying degree and completed before the starting of the semester in which admission is sought may be considered as professional experience.
4. BTech from IIT with a CPI/CGPA of 8.0 or more.
An ongoing degree may also be considered as a qualifying degree provided the applicant graduates before the PhD program starts.
For exact details about eligibility conditions, how to apply and other details, the candidates should refer the Admission Notification, uploaded on the official website of IIT Bhilai.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.