Established in 1984, IIHMR University earlier known as IIHMR is a leading knowledge institution of the country engaged in teaching, research and training in the domains of public health, health and hospital administration, pharmaceutical management and Development management. The University is established under the IIHMR University Act, 2014 (Act No 3 OF 2014) by the state government and recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC). The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India identified IIHMR University as an ‘Institute of Excellence’ for its significant contribution to strengthening health systems by promoting and conducting health policy and program management, research, training and capacity building.
About MBA Development Management program:
A degree in Development Management is an outwardly looking globally relevant program which envisages an integration of the challenges of Development paradigm and an approach to meet them professionally. A graduate from this program is trained in issues germane to 21st century. Students should be equipped to deal with those with knowledge in analytics, financial and human resource systems, sustainable development approach. It is a program that seeks total Developmental Transformation for 21st century. These professionals would also play a vital role in the country’s endeavor to attain Sustainable Development Goals.
THE POWER OF ‘School of Development Studies’, IIHMR University
- 1st Research Centre on Development Studies in India
- 37 years of Institutional Excellence
- 40+ Sectoral Leaders and Management Professionals as Faculty members
- 200+ Alumni working successfully in Leading Organisations
- 50+ Leading Organisations as Placement Partners
- School of Development Studies is Ranked 65th in All India as a Top Management B-School by the WEEK B – School Rankings 2021.
- Dissertations | Summer Internships | Live Projects
Admissions Open 2022
1. Any recognized bachelor’s degree with a minimum three-year duration with at least 50% aggregate marks
2. Valid score in CAT, MAT, NMAT, ATMA, CMAT, XAT, GMAT, GPAT, IIHMR-UMAT
The last date to submit the Application form is 20th March 2022
IIHMR-U MAT: Tuesday, April 05, 2022
Group Discussion: Thursday, April 07, 2022
Personal Interview: Friday, April 08, 2022
How to Apply:
Applications have been started for the academic session 2022-24.
Apply Now – https://applications.iihmr.edu.in/
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.