DXC Technology Off campus Drive 2022:- DXC Technology Recruitment Drive is organizing Off campus Drive for candidates of batch 2020/2021/2022 for its Drive process, Bachelors with a degree in B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA can apply for their Drive process. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
DXC Technology Off campus Drive 2022
|Company Name||DXC Technology|
|Designation||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary CTC||Best in Industry|
|Apply Link||Scroll Below|
Eligibility Criteria for DXC Technology Off campus Drive 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Entry level – performs routine assignments
- Has conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in software engineering or operating systems programming acquired through a college or university degree or equivalent work experience
- Essential Job Functions Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions to meet client business needs with high level of guidance/supervision
- Provides input for documentation and assists in documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analysing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Works under moderate guidance with senior team members to provide hands-on first level support to customers.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.