DevOps Engineer: Job Description
Their Deep Learning and Analytics team is looking for a talented, enthusiastic, and passionate DevOps Engineer and join us for the next stage of our journey into extreme Automation and our IaC (Infrastructure as a code).
Why is interesting working with them?
They are a global strategy team part of a global CIO family that works with Big Data, Cloud, and cutting-edge Data Science technologies for Accenture internal IT infrastructure in the connectivity, network, and compute service area.
What will be your job?
You will help us drastically reduce software cycle time while increasing quality through innovation and engineering best practices.
Responsible for the delivery of automated software delivery practices focusing on full automation between the development and production environments. Collaborates with Development, Testing, Architecture, and Infrastructure groups to ensure consistency across the enterprise.
- Orchestrating the deployment of solutions using automation and infrastructure-as-code
- Partners with Scrum Teams to implement CI/CD pipelines.
- Works with infrastructure teams to implement fully automated environments.
- Implements standard automation patterns based on industry best practices.
- Maintains and monitors CI/CD pipelines.
- Assists and advises delivery teams on git usage and hygiene
- Contributes to inner-sourced Enterprise level DevOps tooling
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Demonstrable Lead level experience in Software Engineering, Dev Ops or related field
- Modern Dev Ops methodologies i.e. CI/CD for automated testing and deployments and GIT/Azure DevOps for version control
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Azure PaaS features backed up by Certified Microsoft DevOps engineer or willing to obtain it.
- Proficiency in configuration management tools such as Ansible and infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform.
- Agile project delivery frameworks
- Linux/Shell scripting
- Java, Python or another modern programming language
- Practical knowledge of containerization and virtualization technologies (Docker/Kubernetes)
What you can expect
- You’ll have fun and be part of a pleasant and multicultural team with very good working life balance
- You’ll be working with diverse and interesting projects at scale within an infrastructure Analytics growing team with impact global projects.
- There is an exciting career progression, providing great growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities (Pluralsight, Skillsoft’s, conferences…)
- Home office or office as preferred.
- Mobile data and home internet plan.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.