As a quality analyst you will get to work with Development team, Technical Delivery Mangers, Product Owners and US Studio team.
Deloitte is providing a golden opportunity to be a part of growing QPE Practice that drives consistency, quality and efficiency of the services delivered to clients.
Deloitte is creating a rich environment in which their professionals can grow to their fullest. They are providing their professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities – including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments – to help accelerate their careers along the way. They also provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. Since, no two people learn in the exact same way.
Skills Required for the Post:
- Experience in Testing at least couple of Service Now implementations.
- Knowledge on IT Service Management.
- Good to have- Worked on testing Service Now platform upgrades/patches
- Responsible for planning, developing and coordinating testing activities.
- Responsible for preparing Test Plan, test scenarios, test cases.
- Responsible for performing test execution and test analysis.
- Good Analytical Thinking and Team Skills.
- Good to have exposure to Web Services testing using SOAP UI and knowledge on Mobile Testing.
- Knowledge on Database (SQL/Oracle) is a must.
Soft Skills Required:
- Ability to learn and apply new technology/technical codes/enterprise solutions.
- Strong communication skills regarding technical topics and remote collaboration skills are critical to this role.
- Build rapport with colleagues and clients.
- Able to energize and motivate team by exhibiting positive energy.
- Demonstrate great work ethic.
Technical Skill Set Required:
- Understanding of Software and Web technologies which includes .net, Java Script, HTML, SQL, XML, SOAP and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Should have good experience/knowledge with Transact-SQL (T-SQL), Stored Procedures.
- Experience in Mercury test management tools like Test Director, Quality center and Microsoft Test manager (MTM)
- Good to have Automation knowledge on tools like UFT (QTP)/Coded UI/Selenium.
- Knowledge on Enterprise Wide Networks and Software Implementations.
- Applicant should be BE/B Tech/M Tech/MCA/BCA.
- Applicant should hold an experience of 0 to 3 years.
- Applicant should be a pass out of 2017/2018/2019/2020.
How to Apply?
To apply please visit the official page of Deloitte.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.