Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Aspirational Districts (AD) Fellowship 2021 by Govt. of India & NITI Aayog.
About the Aspirational Districts (AD) Fellowship
Launched by Government of India, Aspirational Districts Programme (ADP) is an ambitious national effort to transform the backward districts of India in a timebound manner, improving development outcomes aligned with Sustainable Development Goals 2030.
TRIF intends to support NITI Aayog by providing technical assistance to 8 districts in UP & MP for better planning, implementation and monitoring of the Aspirational Districts Programme (ADP).
- Significant exposure to work with the Government at the cutting edge of India’s development administration
- Collaborative team environment with focus on managerial achievement through analytical and problem-solving approach.
- Strong guidance and mentorship from the District Collector, TRIF, NITI Aayog and Subject Experts including an Advisor who is a retired Senior Government Officer of high reputation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Aspirational Districts (AD) Fellowship is an intensive programme that will provide highly motivated young professionals an opportunity to work with the District Administration.
- AD Fellows will get exciting opportunity to assist and work closely with the District Administration to provide inputs on strategy setting, planning, implementation, monitoring, and reporting for the Transformation of Aspirational District Programme (TADP).
- The fellows will be mentored to support District Administration in attaining development outcomes of health & nutrition, education, agriculture & allied activities, basic services; engagement includes data driven governance and public system delivery improvements.
No. of Positions
An AD Fellow is a young professional with high motivation to serve and build the nation. This Fellowship seeks inspired change makers ready to work in challenging, exciting and learning environment to transform India.
- At most 30 years of age at the time of application
- At least a Graduate with four-year Degree or a Post graduate from a recognized university in any discipline.
- At least 3 years of work experience for graduates and 2 years of work experience for post graduates.
- Must be fluent in English & Hindi.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
8 districts in Uttar Pradesh (Balrampur, Siddharth Nagar, Bahraich, Chitrakoot) & Madhya Pradesh (Barwani, Chhatarpur, Guna, Rajgarh)
Consolidated stipend of Rs.80,000 per month which covers field as well as travel and work-related expenses of the fellow.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship through this link.
September 12, 2021
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.