This job post is for Analyst Role at Morgan Stanley.
Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. With offices in 41 countries and more than 75,000 employees, the firm’s clients include corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals. Morgan Stanley ranked No. 61 in the 2021 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
To be eligible for the Analyst Role at Morgan Stanley you must have the below eligibility criteria.
- Must Have a Bachelors Degree or a Masters Degree or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or other related technical majors.
Preferred Skills for Analyst at Morgan Stanley
Preferred Skills for Analyst at Morgan Stanley are as follows:
- Experience in one or more object oriented programming language like C++, Java or C#.
- Strong Knowledge of Data Structure and Algorithms.
- Ability to select and implement an algorithm, using appropriate data structures to efficiently solve a problem.
- Should have knowledge of database concepts.
- Strong knowledge of operating systems like Windows, Linux.
- Should have strong knowledge of Object Oriented programming concepts.
- Good communication skills in English both written and verbal.
What is the Hiring Process for Analyst at Morgan Stanley?
The Hiring Process for Analyst at Morgan Stanley are as follows:
- Resume Shortlisting.
- Online Assessment (OA) Round of Morgan Stanley.
- Technical Round.
- HR Round.
Role and Responsibility of Analyst at Morgan Stanley
The day to day role of Analyst at Morgan Stanley are as follows:
- Meeting with clients to gather and analyze requirements, deciding on system designs, and analyzing, integrating, and implementing appropriate software are among the daily tasks.
- Creating high-performing, low-latency, multi-asset class electronic trading systems and offering comprehensive risk management analytics and systems
- The group efficiently develops applications that cover the range of the Firm’s clients by working in small, dynamic teams.
- Some of the projects available to infrastructure engineers in our businesses include building the Firm’s websites, maintaining the Windows plant, and creating a client reporting delivery system.
How to Apply for Analyst role at Morgan Stanley?
To apply for Analyst at Morgan Stanley Follow the Below steps:
- Click on the APPLY NOW button provided below, you will be redirected to the official Morgan Stanley Hiring page.
- Click on the apply button.
- If you’re not a registered user then create an account.
- After registration, click on Log In and fill all of your details.
- Submit your resume and other information.
- Click on Apply now
Also visit @noticedash.com
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.