Job role as Analyst in Cuddles Foundation, Strong analytical and/or quantitative skills required. Apply for this job online.
The soul of Cuddles Foundation, when Purnota saw the impact of the lack of nutrition on kids with cancer firsthand during a visit to Tata Memorial Hospital, she knew she had to do something about it. She left her decade long career in corporate India to fight childhood cancer, and Cuddles Foundation was born.
Before Cuddles, Purnota worked as a marketing professional for 11 years, managing brands for Shaadi.com and Hindustan Times. She’s an alum of Sydenham College, Mumbai and has an MBA from the Indian School of Business, Hyderabad.
Job Description for Analyst in Cuddles Foundation:
The Analyst, Policy & Insights, plays a critical role in supporting the delivery of Economist Impact independent research programmes, ensuring the highest standards of research and editorial quality. Analysts do the day-to-day work on projects, supporting the project manager(s) and project director. They conduct literature reviews, conduct data review and analysis, support presentations to clients, draft white papers, and other assorted research tasks.
A successful Analyst is well organised and efficient, has strong analytical and critical thinking skills, and strong written and oral communication skills. This role is part of an entrepreneurial, global team. You will have a keen interest in global public policy issues and a natural intellectual curiosity.
- Deliver high-quality research outputs for client projects, including written reports and articles; economic, policy, and scenario analyses; indices and benchmarks; data collection and analytics; literature reviews; custom models; and presentations
- Work collaboratively with project teams to deliver projects on time and to a standard of excellence
- Assist in the preparation of scoping documents and proposals for potential clients, helping to interpret their research requirements
- Develop new methods and approaches for research that will help to scale up the business and to ensure consistent quality of output
Education Qualification/Required skills and Experience
- Two years previous experience in a role related to research, ideally with experience presenting to external audiences and supporting senior researchers
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in economics, public policy/administration, quantitative fields, social sciences or related fields
- Strong analytical and/or quantitative skills
- An understanding of macroeconomic and public policy concepts; comfort with data processing and analysis; familiarity with a range of policy sectors, such as development economics, sustainability, technology, etc.
- Superb writing and editing skills, including the ability to translate complex insights for a general audience
- Excellent communication skills and a high degree of professionalism, including ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders with poise and confidence
- Self-directed problem solver, with experience contributing towards team-based projects
- Excellent attention to detail and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent written and spoken English; proficiency in Mandarin or another official UN language a plus
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft and Google suite applications, Excel in particular
- Apply for this job online
- Submit an employee referral
- Share on your newsfeed
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.