Google India is hiring for multiple job roles in India. The tech giant is hiring experienced computer engineers. Here are the details.
Google India is inviting software engineers to apply for multiple job roles across domains. The company is looking for experienced professionals that have proficiency in multiple programming languages and data management. Here are the details.
1. Data Analyst, Ads, Trust and Safety | Hyderabad
- 4 years of experience in Ad security and quality control, Ad operations, programmatic buying, etc.
- Experience working with display/video ad platforms
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with databases and querying languages (e.g. SQL, MySQL)
- Experience with fraud detection and investigations, Internet advertising, and account security
- Experience with reverse engineering, security or threat intelligence development
- Experience working cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Sales, and other teams
- Experience in data analysis, scripting languages, and statistical analysis/machine learning
- Provide on-call coverage periodically and respond to escalations from internal and external parties
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups such as Product Marketing, Engineering, Sales, and Legal to drive projects
- Analyze ads call chain to identify different entities
- Conduct complex analyses, de-obfuscate encoded codes, reverse engineer, identify spam patterns, etc.
- Identify and enforce accounts, creatives, and spam patterns, develop regular expressions, and signatures
2. Lead Data Analyst, Google Ads, Trust and Safety | Hyderabad
- 7 years of experience in data and analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, etc.
- Experience with SQL database queries/analysis, and writing code in web or mobile development language
- Solid understanding of how the Internet works economically, socially, and technically
- Excellent communication skills. Comfortable interacting with internal and external users
- Experience with fraud risk management and investigations, Internet advertising, or e-commerce.
- Perform complex data analysis to derive insight from our vast data stores.
- Enhance our operational workflows via process improvements and identify automation opportunities
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups such as Engineering, Product Policy, Sales, etc.
- Manage and work on escalations related to policy-violating content serving across different products
3. Data Analyst, Chrome Security, Trust and Safety | Hyderabad
- 3 years of experience in one of the following areas: security research, risk and fraud investigations, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to identify workflow pain points and optimize or scale processes
- Experience with fraud risk management and investigations, Internet advertising, or e-commerce
- Design processes, monitor and report on workflow performance, and implement initiatives to drive improvements
- Investigate fraud and abuse incidents by identifying trends and/or extensions that violate the Chrome Web Store policies
- Facilitate and manage projects, working closely with Google engineers, product managers and vendor operations
4. Networking Test Engineer | Bengaluru
- Experience with functional, regression or negative testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience using Unix/Linux operating systems
- Experience with object-oriented programmings, such as C++ or Python
- Experience in handling live networks, testing networking products and deployment scenarios
- Master’s degree or PhD, or equivalent practical experience
- Manage feature and resource priorities for a release
- Design, develop and execute test plans for networking features, equipment and systems. Design and deploy suitable testbeds
- Generate ideas to solve complex and/or open-ended problems with multiple approaches
5. Security Engineer, Google Cloud | Hyderabad
- 10 years of experience working in cloud security research, network security, intrusion detection systems, or threat intelligence
- Experience analyzing a variety of large data sets for hunting security issues
- Experience coding in Python or Go
- Understanding of networking and core Internet protocols
- Analyze various logs, packets, and more and fine-tune detection capabilities from a precision
- Research new detection techniques to prevent/mitigate activities such as outbound security attacks, botnet, etc.
- Create, develop, and manage tools to collect and process abuse reports and threat intelligence data
- Identify risks and respond to large scale abuse events
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.