Skill required: HR Operations – Payroll admin and Payroll Processing
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value-it’s fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that’s anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
What would you do in Analyst-HR Operations?
You will be aligned to our Human Resources vertical and will help us in the function that deals with people and people related areas such as recruiting, learning, training, onboarding, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization development and culture.
You will be working as a part of HR Operations team which is responsible for providing backend HR services to business operations. HR operations and operational HR services include administrative services, job analysis, and employee relationship management.
This role involves having a deep understanding of the Payroll Administration. You will ensure that the requests are processed accurately as per the process designed (i.e. payroll administration, garnishments, taxes, time and attendance, reports, etc.) within predefined SLAs. You will be leveraging expertise to solve specific problems pertaining to Payroll. You will play a very important and critical role while processing Pre/Post Payroll activities.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Microsoft Excel
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to work well in a team
- Commitment to quality
- Numerical ability
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.