Accenture is organizing Recruitment Drive for candidates of batch 2022 for its Drive process, Bachelors with a degree in B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc can apply for their Drive process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with Accenture as a Associate Software Engineer.So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Accenture Recruitment Drive 2022
|Designation||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||Rs. 4.5LPA|
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment Drive assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Entry level of coding expertise in one or more of the languages Python, Perl, Go, Node, Java;
- Experience with writing, understanding and enhancing algorithms, data structures, scripting, and software design practices;
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
To Apply: Click here
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.