University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship 2022 is an initiative of the University of Birmingham for master’s degree applicants. The Global Masters Scholarship to attract and support the most academically talented international students from across the world to our Masters’s degrees during the 2022-23 academic year. A total of 40 scholarships will be awarded a value of up to £10,000 GBP and other benefits.
To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries
- China (PRC)
- Hong Kong (SAR of PRC)
- United States of America
- Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters’s degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2022/23 academic year
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes
- Have to start the studies at the University in September/ October 2022 on a course delivered on-campus
- Have paid the standard £2,000 Admissions deposit by 30 June 2022
- Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement
- Have or are expected to achieve a first-class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
A total of 40 scholarships will be awarded a value of up to £10,000 GBP. The scholarship, applied as a discount on tuition fees, will be awarded upon enrolment of the successful candidates in September 2022.How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for this scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Register with one of the specified local representatives to complete the application procedure.
Step 3: Fill in the required details and submit.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.