Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and largest campus and workforce in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
About TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2021
TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for full-time Graduates from BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Biochem and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT – 2019, 2020 & 2021 Year of Passing can apply.
Students who perform exceptionally during the selection process will get an opportunity to join TCS Ignite unit– TCS’s unique “Science to Software” and be trained on latest and trending technologies, opening up avenues for full-fledged global IT career.
TCS Drive 2021 Exam Date
The TCS Smart Hiring Test is scheduled for June 6th (Sunday), 2021. You will receive a confirmation about the test (date and time) in your Hall Ticket.
The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes. It comprises the following sections:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability (30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability (26 Questions)-40 Minutes
Pre-requisites/Requirements for TCS Smart Hiring Test
The TCS Smart Hiring Test will be online only. You can appear for Online Remote Proctored Assessment using a laptop/desktop. Mobile devices are not supported for this assessment. Please ensure you are equipped with the following:
- Windows/Ubuntu OS
- Google Chrome browser
- Minimum 2 MBPS Internet connectivity
- A working webcam as it will be a proctored examination
- Full-time Graduates from BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochem and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT – 2019, 2020 & 2021 Year of Passing can apply
- % Criteria – CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X/ XII / BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Biochem and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT
- For candidates passing out in 2021, the applicant must not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ATKT while appearing for the TCS Selection process. No pending backlog for 2019 and 2020 passed out candidates
- The applicant should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of appearing for TCS Selection Process
- Overall Gap in Academic tenure should not exceed 2 years
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage, TCS reserves the right not to proceed with the candidature.
- Students from National Institute of Open Schooling – NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test if full-time graduation is the highest qualification
- Students should not have any Extended Education in their highest qualification
TCS Smart Hiring Application Process
Students interested to apply for TCS Smart Hiring, mandatorily have to register on the below links:
- Step 1: NextStep Portal Registration
- If you already have a CT/DT reference ID, then please click on Login and proceed to fill/submit the application form. Upon submission you will be prompted to the “Apply For Drive” screen.
- Step 2: Apply for Drive
- Complete your application form by uploading CV and photo.
- Complete the process by clicking “Apply for Drive” on this page.
- “Apply for Drive” is mandatory for TCS Smart Hiring Test.
May 23, 2021
For more details, click the link below.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.