TCS internship 2022 has been announced for graduate, postgraduate and doctoral students to work as research interns
TCS internship 2022 is currently underway for both short internships of up to six to eight weeks and long internships of 16 to 18 weeks. The opportunity is being offered as part of TCS’ Accelerate, Connect and Experience Career Development Program, which provides career development opportunities for more than 200 interns annually. The program hires graduate, post-graduate, and doctoral students from academic institutions around the world as research interns in its Innovation Labs.
Who Can Apply for TCS Internship 2022?
The internship opportunity is open to students pursuing the following degrees in any area of computer science:
- Final year BE or BTech students.
Master’s and PhD students from premier institutes in the fields of psychology, sociology, economics, mathematics, game design, and organisational behavior may also apply.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for TCS Internship 2022
Students have to meet the following criteria in order to be considered for the opportunity:
- Students should be between 18 and 30 years old.
- Applicants should be graduates with strong oral and written communication skills in English and preferably one other language.
- Should have excellent knowledge and academic background in the area of internship.
- Those with 6 months to 1 year of experience in the area of internship will be preferred.
- Applicants should not be citizens of India.
Responsibilities of Students Selected for TCS Internship 2022
Selected students will have to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Define research problems and design solutions for them.
- Develop prototype solutions by applying industry-scale data.
- Publish research papers in top-tier conference and journals.
- Perform literature survey and identify opportunities and challenges.
- Execute proofs of concept.
- Contribute to development of tools and products.
- Learn about emerging trends and technologies in industrial research.
- Define the challenges involved in applied research.
- Articulate research problems and systematically design solutions.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.