Company: Aspect Software Inc
Aspect employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to continually evolve and lead the market, and to stay on the forefront with exciting technologies including cloud, mobile and artificial intelligence.
GENERAL SCOPE & SUMMARY
Network Control Specialist: Works with technicians involved with proper maintenance and operation of telecommunications systems and equipment. Identifies network problems, isolates root causes, and initiates corrective action. Determines priority of action and additional resources required, based on severity of service interruption. Provides technical analysis to all customers to isolate issues and develop strategies to restore or activate services. Interacts with field engineers, core engineers, and transmission and RF staff regarding ongoing network activities. Ascertains compliance with security, safety, and environmental guidelines. Generates reports on network performance, trouble-shooting results, and routine maintenance of network elements.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
· MANAGER TO PROVIDE DETAILS.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· Developing knowledge of PLACEHOLDER.
· Ability to communicate complex information to PLACEHOLDER.
· Strong customer service and teamwork skills. Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
· Works on projects of limited complexity. PLACEHOLDER.
· Demonstrated ability to learn PLACEHOLDER.
· Ability to use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve routine problems.
· Ability to develop resolutions to problems of limited scope and follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
· 0 – 2 years of experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field..
· Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time. PLACEHOLDER – add any other physical requirements for the job.
· PLACEHOLDER – note any specific certifications, languages, etc. Delete if no special requirements.
Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.Apply now.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.