Sun Life is organizing Off campus Drive for candidates of batch 2021/2022 for its Drive process, Bachelors with a degree in BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA can apply for their Drive process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with Sun Life as a Graduate Engineer Trainee. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Sun Life Off campus Drive 2022
|Company Name||Sun Life|
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||Rs 5.5 LPA|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Sun Life Off campus Drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Sun Life Drive freshers
- Strong academic background with 60% & above scores throughout.
- Computer Science Graduates of 2021 or 2022 pass outs
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Good command on verbal and written communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good understanding of programming language like Java or Python is must
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, Design Concepts
- Understanding of SQL queries and database schemas
- Should have strong knowledge of data structure and algorithms
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of Software Development life cycle
- Responsible for engineering tasks in the software development life cycle and implementation of software project
- Write effective, scalable code and to develop Front-end/back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement CI/CD by adopting DevOps pipelines and automate manual tasks
- Keep supervisors up to date regarding current work on a daily/weekly basis
- Cooperation and collaboration within and between teams – appropriate sharing of needed resources & information.
To Apply: Click here
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.