Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to OBC Students, Maharashtra 2021-22 is an initiative by the VJNT, OBC and SBC Welfare Department, Government of Maharashtra for OBC students studying in Class 11 to PhD level. The scholarship aims to create opportunities for OBC students of Maharashtra by providing them financial aid for higher education. The selected students will receive tuition fees and exam fees reimbursement under this scheme
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be a resident of Maharashtra
- Belong to the OBC category
- Be pursuing studies at post-matric level (Class 11 to PhD) in a government/government-aided/private institution
- Have an annual family income of less than or equal to INR 8 lakhs
- Have taken admission through CAP process (for professional courses)
The selected scholars will be reimbursed for all types of compulsory fees like tuition fees, exam fees, and other admissible fees. Documents
- Caste certificate issued by a competent authority
- Income certificate/Income declaration issued by a competent authority
- Caste validity certificate (for professional courses)
- Mark sheet of HSC or SSC or last examination
- Gap certificate
- Father/Guardian’s death certificate
- CAP allotment letter (for professional courses)
- Leaving certificate
- Declaration certificate of parents/guardian about the number of children beneficiaries
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
Step 2: Click on ‘New Applicant Registration’.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
To apply visit: https://www.buddy4study.com/scholarship/tuition-fees-and-examination-fees-to-obc-students-maharashtra-2021-22?ref=AllScholarship
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.