At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account – click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:We are looking for backend Java developer with big data technologies with 0-2 years of experience
Software Engineer – Backend Java and Data (Bangalore)
At PayPal, we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where solutions from the Engineering team help transform our business through customer-focused incentives, innovative design, and creative excellence. We are a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day. We are guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness
We are searching for a top-level Software Engineer to join us at PayPal on our Pricing and FX Insights Platforms Team. The Software Engineer will develop large scale and distributed fault tolerant enterprise applications, collaborating with cross functional teams, platform architecture, data governance and product team to deliver high quality platform product with zero noise in production and zero customer impact
You will contribute to designing, coding, testing, push it to live, own the component and improving the performance of the component in live. You will also help with:
- Collaborating with cross functional teams, platform architecture, data governance and product team
- Contribute to design and develop the logical and physical data model for Pricing Insights Data platform
- Develop large scale and distributed fault tolerant enterprise applications using Hadoop and related open-source Big Data Technologies such as Spark, Spark Streaming, Hive, HBase, YARN, etc
- Translate product requirement into functional/business logic
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, internal testing sign off for deliverables
- Building high throughput event driven streaming data pipeline
- Building and mantaning the Spring boot batch applications
- Building REST API/services using Spring framework which reads the data from SOR, perform business logic, and expose the output data to client in REST API
- Scheduling jobs using UC4, Apache Airflow
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.