Nokia Global Off campus Drive 2022:- Nokia Global is organizing Off campus Drive for candidates of batch 2020/2021/2022 for its Drive process, Bachelors with a degree in B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA can apply for their Drive process. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Nokia Global Off campus Drive 2022
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||Rs. 6LPA|
|Apply Link||Scroll Below|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Nokia Global Off campus Drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Nokia Global Drive freshers
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/Electronics/Electrical/Information Science/Telecom
- Good team player, self-motivated and possesses strong commitment to excel.
- Good knowledge of Programming, Linux, Scripting.
- Typically participates in reviews of own or neighbouring projects.
- Experience and Software Skills Required:
- Working knowledge of SDLC/Agile test methodologies.
- Cloud Network Services is the leading solutions provider in the telecoms software market helping to drive large-scale service and network operations automation and digital business transformation in support of customer migrations to 5G.
- Built on Nokia’s cloud-native Common Software Foundation (CSF), Nokia’s multi-vendor and multi-network software solutions enrich and secure user experiences; automate operations and infrastructure; and enable new revenue streams and cost efficiencies
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.