The course will be offered by NIT Warangal’s Department of CSE and the Department of Mathematics in association with the Center for Continuing Education. All the participants will receive an e-certificate upon successful completion of the course.NIT Warangal is inviting applications from learners for a short-term online course on Python for Machine Learning. The course will be offered by NIT Warangal’s Department of CSE and the Department of Mathematics in association with the Center for Continuing Education. All the participants will receive an e-certificate upon successful completion of the course. The course will commence from 26 July to 30 July 2021 during the evenings around 5PM. Each session will be of around three hours.
Overview of the course
This short term course aims at imparting knowledge and training on the fundamentals of Python with different aspects and applications to Machine Learning.
Highlights of the Course
- The course will be conducted three hours a day with no overlap to the regular office hours
- The sessions will begin in the evening time, possibly after 5PM
- Hands-on using Python
- Introduction to Python: Installation, Python Editors
- Variables, Objects, Operators, Primitive Data Types Compound Data types: List, Tuples, Sets, Dictionaries
- Conditional Statements Loops: for, while, do while
- Functions, Building your own functions
- Numpy: Multi-dimensional Arrays
- Matplotlib: 2D and 3D plotting in python Regular Expressions
- Scipy: Scientific library for python Pandas: Providing high-performance, easy-to-use data structures
- SymPy: Symbolic mathematics and computer algebra
- scikit-image: Collection of algorithms for image processing
- scikit-learn is a collection of algorithms and tools for machine learning
Who can apply
Registration is open to faculty members in all disciplines of Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics, Life sciences, Management, Post Doctoral Fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG students who wish to pursue a career in Machine learning using Python.
- Faculty, Post doctoral fellows , Research Scholars, PG students, UG students: Rs 500
- Industry participants: Rs 1000
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply filling the google form with payment proof on or before 20 July 2021.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.