The Commercial Executive is a trusted advisor who leads the design and execution of the customer’s commercial strategy and negotiation, selling the right commercial solution at the right time and ensuring every deal is compliant and profitable for Microsoft.
The Commercial Executive will be responsible for the following:
Lead internal and external sales and management teams through commercial construct optimizing for the right level of investment and customization. Optimize deal customization leveraging price and non-price concessions. Identify business opportunities which vary based on deal lifecycle and artificial intelligence (AI). Take relevant steps to make sure deal execution is successful.
Define, negotiate complex commercial terms and lead the strategy for the negotiation approach by engaging with stakeholders.
Develop trusted relationships with key customer stakeholders, partners, Account Team in order to help our customers deliver their business goals and achieve Microsoft revenue targets.
- Seasoned sales and negotiation professional, unafraid of conflict.
- Positive attitude and a passion for working with customers and partners.
- Comfortable speaking at all organizational levels, from the CxO to the procurement / purchasing teams.
- Able to make the best choices for the customer based on their commercial strategic needs.
- Strategic, long-term thinker able to analyze data to identify trends, risks and opportunities.
- Team player and collaborative – high performing individualists will not be successful.
- In-depth and strategic understanding of Microsoft licensing programs and contracting will be essential but not required at hiring.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.