Mace is hiring candidates for the post of Assistant Contracts and Commercial Manager, which is a civil engineering job post. At Mace, they are global experts in shaping the built environment. From development and consultancy, to construction and operations, they connect expertise across the entire property lifecycle to help their clients, people, communities and society achieve more than they believe is possible.
About the Civil Engineering Job Post:
This is an opportunity to grow your career with a market-leading multi-national project management consultancy.
Our values are integrity, safety first, client focus, and creating opportunities for our people. These values underpin everything we do and is what provides our people with opportunities to grow, develop and progress within a world-class organisation.
We are an employer of choice, seeking the best people in their field, who deserve the best employer to support their career.
Project: This is a mixed-use development including a commercial building, service apartment, and club in Mumbai.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the preparation and management of commercial contracts, including reviewing and negotiating terms and conditions.
- Helping to develop pricing strategies, analyzing market trends, and evaluating the competition to ensure the company remains competitive.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of sales and marketing plans, including conducting market research and identifying potential new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with internal departments such as finance, legal, and operations to ensure that commercial activities are aligned with overall business goals and objectives.
- Participating in contract negotiations with customers, suppliers, and other business partners.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers and other stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and business growth.
- Managing commercial risks, such as credit and pricing risks, and implementing appropriate risk management strategies.
- Assisting with the preparation of commercial reports and presentations for senior management and other stakeholders.
You have a degree qualification in civil engineering and be a member of a professional body. You have experience for a project of similar nature.
- You are digitally savvy and can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams. You have previous working experience on construction projects and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
To apply for the civil engineering job post visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?currentJobId=3774182997&f_E=2&keywords=Manager&origin=JOB_SEARCH_PAGE_JOB_FILTER&refresh=true
Also visit: www.noticedash.com
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.