Kotak Mahindra is hiring for the role of CSR-Support-Services. Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai. It offers banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management.
- Develop ideas and create detailed plans for innovative and robust CSR projects aligned to the CSR policy
- Build relationships with partner organizations, including due-diligence, monitoring implementation and impact
- Working closelywith corporate teamssuch as Finance,HR, Legal, Secretarial, and Audit.
- CSR Compliances
- Act as an internal and external representative for the company’s CSR policies and projects.
- Liasoning with relevant Govt bodies, implementing organizations, corporates and other entities.
Education Qualification/Required skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in CSR Communication & exposure to CSR Projects in Environment/Sports will be good to have.
- Masters qualification in socialscience from a reputed institution OR MBA/PGDM/PGDBM.
- 6-10 years of experience in with at least 3 years in corporate social responsibility (CSR) function or grant making in philanthropy.
- Ability to influence, collaborate and partner acrossfunctions and all levels.
- Strong initiative, interpersonal and team skills.
- Strong written/verbal communication, time management, and quantitative/analytical skills.
To apply for this CSR-Support-Services visit: https://hcbt.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/134203/
Also visit: www.noticedash.com
Apply Before: 01/14/2024, 02:29 PM
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.