KPMG invites applications for the post of Analyst.
KPMG is accepting applications from freshers for the post of Analyst. The Analyst is responsible for working with our clients in the US /UK market to assist them in host of allied activities including but not limited to Regulatory risk and compliance, Data Governance, including Data Lineage with Internal Controls and AML/KYC regulatory reporting. You will be expected to deliver against targets on both productivity and quality.
You would also be expected to:
- Understand the client’s policies and procedures and its application on engagement delivery.
- Understand client’s key processes through which the data flows.
- Draft Process Documentation/Flowcharts and creating SOP’s, wherever deemed as appropriate
- Evaluate the design adequacy of in-scope applications and/ or EUCs against best practices and/ or client’s data governance policies
- Evaluate the operating effectiveness of in-scope applications and/ or EUCs with respect to established control standards
- Support client service delivery by consistently meeting quality guidelines within the established turnaround times (or allotted budget) for assigned requests.
Who Can Apply?
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree from reputable universities with an overall 0-1 year of relevant experience in internal controls and data governance
- Attention to detail, excellent data collation and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. (Written & Verbal)
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, self-motivation and possess an enquiring mind
- Demonstrate good team working skills and the ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to change
- Driving Results
Job Location: Bangalore, India.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by clicking on Apply Now!
For more details you are advised to go through the official notification.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.