Luxoft, a DXC Technology company is the world-leading specialist in consulting, functional and non-functional across a variety of systems. Luxoft has global partnerships with many vendors and open-source platform and software providers that enables close collaboration to the benefit of our clients through our detailed understanding of the latest releases, training, implementation, upgrade.
Luxoft has a global reputation for our high-quality delivery of Quality Assurance Services including Functional and non-functional testing of Core Banking platforms and banking domain.
Luxoft QA Practice will provide you a unique opportunity to become a part of Quality Assurance solutions including functional testing, performance testing and test automation.
We would train you on a niche banking platform which include Temenos T24 core banking and advanced automation and performance testing tech and toolset. Our innovative approach to training will give you the opportunity to be mentored and work alongside one of our Subject Matter Experts within one of our client delivery teams.
What We Offer:
• Top quality training to kick-start your career
• Your own personal development plan
• Competitive compensation package]
• Mentoring from a subject matter expert
• Open access to senior management and directors
• Opportunity to make an impact in one of Implementation or Transformation journey of major financial institutions across regions
- You will be a QA Engineer responsible for development and supporting related work requests. The role will require an understanding basic banking operation and skills. You will work closely with the existing Luxoft delivery team and face off to the business & client technology functions.
- Mandatory Skills Description:
- • BE/ B. Tech/ ME/ M. Tech/MCA /M Sc- CS/IT/EC streams. Candidate should not have any arrears
- • Qualifying percentage to be 70% and above (across 11th, 12th & college)
- • Candidates with exposure to any programming languages are preferred
- • Good Analytical skills
- • Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- • Good communication skills – Oral & written
- • Ability to think logically and write algorithms/programs
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.