Amazon Bengaluru invites job applications for Category Management Associate post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 2 – 4 years of experience in data-driven, insights generating roles which require working with large volume of data and deriving inferences from it for business teams to take accurate decisions based on such data
- Experience working in business development, external partner management related roles.
- Preferred Qualification:
- Retail experience
- SQL knowledge
- Assist sellers / vendors with various Amazon Business tools and provide support for catalog creation, adding new products, etc.
- Guide sellers to use B2B tools to boost their revenue on Amazon Business marketplace.
- Work with external agencies to identify product gaps from the list shared by business customers with the Sales teams.
- Co-ordinate with internal account management teams and sellers to onboard the product gaps on Amazon Business.
- Review catalog for content quality of products added by B2B team, based on pre-defined guidelines & co-ordinate with internal teams to fix the issues for better customer experience.
- Document processes & regularly update existing SOPs
- Review & suggest SOP changes required if any to the team basis input from Category managers
- Create and share various sets of daily, weekly and monthly business reports to provide data intelligence to internal teams for improving quality of inputs for business customers.
To apply for the post, click below.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.