Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships 2022 is an initiative by the Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund for Ph.D. degree students. The scholarship aims to support the study of Ph.D. in India from Indian nationals and nationals of other Asian countries. The scholarships are available for Ph.D. study in India to the following two categories of students –
- Indian Nationals
- Nationals of other Asian countries
The selected students will receive a maintenance allowance including a tuition fee of INR 18,000 per month and a contingent expenses of INR 15,000 per annum for study tours within India.
- Be below 35 years of age
- Be a full-time Ph.D. scholar
- Be already registered/admitted for Ph.D. degree with a recognized University/Institution in India
- Have a first-class postgraduate degree with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate at both graduate and postgraduate levels
- Maintenance allowance including tuition fee INR 18,000 per month
- Contingent expenses for study tours within India
- INR 15,000 per annum for the purchase of books, stationery, etc.
- A passport size photograph of the applicant
- A synopsis of the proposed project as per the attached format.
- Doctoral Monitoring Committee’s report or Supervisor’s report/recommendations.
- Postal Order/Demand Draft of INR 100
- Ph.D. registration certificate
Application form: https://www.jnmf.in/sform.html
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.