Online applications for HPCL recruitment 2022 for officer vacancies will soon begin, and interested candidates may apply for the opportunities online. There are as many as 295 vacancies, and selected candidates may also be posted at or assigned to any of the subsidiaries or joint ventures or any department of Government of India in India or abroad. Those selected will be paid a monthly salary of up to Rs 90,000 based on their qualifications or experience.
Who Can Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2022?
The latest HPCL recruitment notification says that there are 295 vacancies and the details of the vacancies are as follows:
|Name of vacancy||Number of vacancies|
|Information systems officer||5|
|Fire and safety officer||27|
|Quality control officer||5|
|Manger or senior manager||3|
Some of the qualifications required are as follows:
- Mechanical, or mechanical and production engineering.
- Electrical, or electrical and electronics engineering.
- Instrumentation, instrumentation and control, electronics and instrumentation, or instrumentation and electronics engineering.
- Civil engineering.
- Chemical, petrochemical, petroleum refining and petrochemical, or petroleum refining.
- Computer science, or information technology.
- Minimum 50% in CA final exam including Group I and Group II.
- Law or law-HR minimum 60% marks for UR, OBCNC or EWS and 55% for SC, ST or PwBD candidates.
Candidates are required to have minimum three years of post-qualification experience in order to apply for the posts.
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates need to apply online on the official HPCL website from 23 June to 22 July 2022. The email id and mobile number provided in online application should remain valid for at least one year. UR, OBCNC and EWS candidates are required to pay a non-refundable online application fee of Rs 1180.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.