Applications are invited for Google Winter Internship 2024 in Software Engineering. The last date of application is 1 October.
About the Job
As a Software Engineering Intern, you will work on our core products and services as well as those who support critical functions of our engineering operations. Whether it’s finding new and innovative ways to advance search quality, building computing platforms and networking technologies, automating the indexing of videos, or continuing to refine and scale complex auction systems, you’ll develop solutions for challenging technical problems.
You will research, conceive, and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offerings and collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Currently enrolled in an Associate, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree program and or post secondary or training experience with a focus on subjects in software development or other technical related field.
- Experience in software development.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms gathered from inside or outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding).
- Experience working with some of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, or security software development.
- Available to work full time for a minimum of 6 months outside of university term time.
- Ability to communicate in English fluently.
- Create and support a productive and innovative team, including working with peers, managers, and teams.
- Develop scripts to automate routine tasks.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems.
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science courses to real-world problems.
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Click on the ‘Apply‘ button on this page and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
- In the ‘Resume’ section, attach an updated CV or resume. Ensure any proficiency in coding languages are listed on resume.
- In the ‘Higher education’ section, fill out the fields accordingly and select ‘Now attending’ under ‘Degree status’. Then, upload a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English.
Please complete your application before October 1, 2023.
By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Bangalore, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Winter internships will start in January 2024 and will be 22-24 weeks in duration.
₹ 83,947 per month (According to Indeed)
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.