Cred has posted recent graduate recruitment for candidates with strong programming skills in at least one OOP languages – a passionate intern for frontend.
CRED is an Indian fintech company. It is based in Bangalore. Founded in 2018 by Kunal Shah, it is a reward-based credit card payments app. Cred also lets users make house rent payments and provides short-term credit lines.
Internship Roles and Responsibilities:
Specific responsibilities will depend on the chosen role and team, but interns can expect to:
- develop and maintain automated test cases using mobile automation tools
- explore framework design patterns and enhance automation framework
- create and maintain test data and test environment setups using tools
- collaborate with testing team, developers, product owners, and other stakeholders to ensure
- comprehensive test coverage
- analyze test results, identify defects, and report issues to the right owners
- participate in code reviews and ensure the testability of new features
- read automation testing planning, best practices documentations
- deliver outcomes in time boxed manner meeting assurance quality standards
- publish automation execution report and issues effectively to project stakeholder
To be eligible for this recent graduate recruitment CRED IT internship, you should:
- strong programming skills in at least one object-oriented language (Java, Python, etc)
- hands-on experience with test automation frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver, Appium, and REST-Assured
- basic knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, Oracle)
- basic shell scripting hands-on
- familiarity with version control systems like Git for collaboration and code management.
- understanding of agile software development and testing methodologies
- willingness to learn new technologies and tools quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- analytical mindset to debug complex issues and find potential areas of improvement.
- good communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
To apply for this recent graduate recruitment drive, visit: https://jobs.lever.co/cred/18e23dcb-a3ce-4884-bf04-bcdbd25c85f0
Also visit: www.noticedash.com
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.