Ford Recruitment 2022 for Freshers: Ford Motor Company, commonly known as Ford, is an American multinational automaker that has its main headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903
Company Website: http://ford.com/
Position: Junior Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Across India
- Exposure to Automotive Industry and Awareness to latest Trends in automobile business
- Exposure to CAE tools (Ansa/Hypermesh)
- Exposure to CAE solvers (Nastran, Ls-Dyna, Optistruct, Abaqus)
- Knowledge of vehicle systems and sub-systems.
- Awareness of PLM tools (Teamcenter)
- Knowledge of engineering quality tools: FMEAs, Six Sigma etc.
- Knowledge of applied systems engineering, Six Sigma methodologies
- Work in a large team to deliver analysis results in CAE / do data analysis for a multitude of vehicle programs across different regions.
- Ability to mesh sheet metal, casting and plastic parts
- Ability to do a basic analysis.
- Responsible for all documentation of all work and preparation of ‘lessons learnt’ documentation to provide benchmark knowledge for future work on other programs.
- Execute as well as check the progress of the projects, and suggest alternatives whenever required to make sure the delivery milestones are met, with the appropriate quality and cost
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.