Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and varied experiences with a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to provide an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
Open Positions for Engineering Graduates
The global financial services industry is undergoing rapid change. Now more than ever the industry is looking for the talent and vision of the next generation of business leaders. State Street sits at the very center of the global financial system. Our role is to provide the financial infrastructure and services that make it possible for the world’s largest investors to make the most efficient use of the world’s capital.
Seeking exceptional Graduates! Are you looking to start your career with an internationally recognized brand? Do you have the drive and ambition to achieve the very best? Then our Graduate Opportunity jobs are just what you are looking for.
Our graduate jobs are designed to develop graduates both technically and professionally towards becoming our future leaders and Finance experts. You’ll learn from some of the most respected highly-qualified people in the industry and be supported by individual mentors and development programs.
We are recruiting Graduates to work for the Application Development Role to work in the Technical Implementation Services (TIS) team. TIS team is responsible for the development of new interfaces, integration with internal/external systems, frontend and backend extensibility of the product Charles River Investment Management System (CRIMS).
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- You are a well-rounded student with a combination of academic aptitude, analytical capabilities, and excellent communication skills
- Desire to develop Your career in financial technology industry
- Involvement with student organizations would be an added advantage
- Good written and spoken English
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behavior
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the business
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- B. Tech or Equivalent in CSE/IT/ECE
- Good Communication Skills
- Knowledge in any programming language preferably Java or C#
- Self-starter with a keen sense of ownership and commitment to work, and passion for delivering results and learning
About State Street
What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
To apply: https://statestreet.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Global/job/Hyderabad-India/Engineering-Fresh-Graduate–Associate-1_R-715664
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.