Analyst, Data Engineering
Data Science is all about breaking new ground to enable businesses to answer their most urgent questions. Pioneering massively parallel data-intensive analytic processing, our mission is to develop a whole new approach to generating meaning and value from petabyte-scale data sets and shape brand new methodologies, tools, statistical methods and models. What’s more, we are in collaboration with leading academics, industry experts and highly skilled engineers to equip our customers to generate sophisticated new insights from the biggest of big data.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as an Analyst on our Data Engineering team in Bangalore.
What you’ll achieve
As an Analyst , you will be responsible for interacting with stakeholders, analyze and extract relevant information from business data to help automate and optimize key processes.
- Interact with business stakeholders and leaders to gather & scope BI / Analytical requirements
- Develop the analysis and share the insights / recommendations with business stakeholders through Effective presentation
- Actively engage on all Business meetings & calls to provide support and look for business process improvement opportunities|
- Maintain excellent relationship with Business stakeholders through regular meetings and reviews and looking for work opportunities
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 2 years relevant experience OR a graduate degree
- Excellent communication and with Key technical skills: MS Excel, VBA, SQL, Power BI
- Translating the strategic direction and business objectives established by partners into holistic digital, technology, change management and organization strategies
- Diagnosing business processes or organizational problems, and leveraging analytics to determine how our clients can seize new opportunities
- Experience and knowledge on Python
- Developing innovative answers to complex business and IT challenges
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 10th Dec 2022
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.