Cognizant Inviting Freshers of Any Degree For Multiple Roles Top Gaint IT companies started Hiring Freshers across India. Big IT Companies Like TCS and L&T inviting candidates from multiple batches 2020/2021/2022 for their Hiring process. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Cognizan Inviting Freshers of Any Degree
Cognizant GenC Off campus Drive 2022:- Cognizant GenC Recruitment Drive is organizing Off campus Drive for candidates of batch 2023 for its Drive process, Bachelors with a degree in B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc can apply for their Drive process. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
- 2023 batch of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ MCA, MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree), M.Sc (CS & IT) students only
- Students should possess consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of 5th semester result declared)
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible
- At the time of joining, recruits should have an overall aggregate score of 60% or greater
- (all subjects will be taken into consideration) with no standing arrears
- Aggregate for the Students who have applied for re-evaluation (and are waiting for the results) will be derived based on the initial scores
- CGPA to % conversion will be considered as per University norms
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/ PIOs who are currently residing in India
- Students should be of 18-28 years of age to apply
- Salary CTC:- 4LPA
- Last Date to Apply:- Apply before link expire
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.