Capgemini is an IT services and consulting company, leading a multinational company with its headquarters in Paris, France. With its astounding presence in 44 countries and 1,80,000 people, the group aims to improve its services.
Skills in both management and leading clients. Manage process by Capgemini methodology.
Show efficiency in communication and writing.
Show problem-solving and business acumen skills.
- Organize knowledge sharing sessions both within the team and cross teams.
- Collaborate with client team to understand process challenges, flows, etc.
- Works with designated stakeholders to gather and finalize commitments (process design, technology enhancements, process standardization, etc.).
- Develop process excellence in HR Operational activities (e.g. Manage candidate information, create requsitions, candidate screening, interview scheduling, offer management, reporting, etc).
- Provide clarification of Talent Acquisition policies and procedures across teams.
- Monitors progress toward reaching commitment thresholds and provides status reporting to core project management team.
- Creates & update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) within agreed timeframes on the defined support tool.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Handle regular communication with the Client counterparts and build relationship with them for the future delivery.
- Continually seek out ways to improve Client satisfaction.
- Build the positive and supportive team culture and help team to improve efficiency.
- Contribute to team “Business As Usual” activities such as hiring, process improvement, service standardization, etc.
- Develop, mentor, and coach junior members.
- Handle client communication and reporting.
Pune/Mumbai/Bangalore/Nagpur – 2015,2016,2017
Hyderabad/Coimbatore/Chennai/Gurgaon – 2018,2019,2020
Delhi/Noida/Off Campus/Walk In – 2021,2022,2023
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.