Our world is transforming, and PTC is leading the way. Our software brings the physical and digital worlds together, enabling companies to improve operations, create better products, and empower people in all aspects of their business.
Our people make all the difference in our success. Today, we are a global team of nearly 7,000 and our main objective is to create opportunities for our team members to explore, learn, and grow – all while seeing their ideas come to life and celebrating the differences that make us who we are and the work we do possible.
Develops, publishes, and implements test plans. Writes and maintains test automation. Follows quality assurance standards and processes. Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts. Has reasonable knowledge of quality assurance methodologies. Relies on instruction and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Follows disciplined software development practices. Performs a variety of quality assurance tasks.
The individual will be playing important role in ensuring high quality standards across multiple innovative and pivotal projects for IoT platform and applications. Augmented reality and IoT are a significant component of PTC’s strategic direction.
You will be part of quality assurance team which is responsible for testing IoT platform and applications located in Pune.
- Actively collaborate with developers, QA lead, product manager to shape the product and deliver product releases
- Provide feedback to the team on product quality, call out risks/issues (if any) and can balance quality with time bound delivery with a release perspective
- Maintain and write automated test suites
- Ability to work with the QA lead to come up with a testing strategy for a given release with inputs from team, if needed.
- Ready to work on fast paced geographically distributed team doing frequent releases
- Understand the product domain
- Hands-on Web UI automated and manual testing experience
- Good understanding of different automation tools that can be used for Web UI test automation and command expertise in at least on one of them for testing
- Good experience with version control tool like Git, SVN etc.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and working knowledge of SDLC
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
Job location : Pune
0-2 years of Quality Assurance experience in a software development environment
Associate QA Analyst
Life at PTC is about more than working with today’s most cutting-edge technologies to transform the physical world. It’s about showing up as you are and working alongside some of today’s most talented industry leaders to transform the world around you.
If you share our passion for problem-solving through innovation, you’ll likely become just as passionate about the PTC experience as we are. Are you ready to explore your next career move with us?
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.