Morgan Stanley is seeking to hire eligible candidates for the post of Associate IAD Operations for its office in Mumbai.
About the Company
Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City. With offices in more than 42 countries and more than 60,000 employees, the firm’s clients include corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals. Morgan Stanley ranked No. 67 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
The original Morgan Stanley, formed by J.P. Morgan & Co. partners Henry Sturgis Morgan (grandson of J.P. Morgan), Harold Stanley, and others, came into existence on September 16, 1935, in response to the Glass–Steagall Act that required the splitting of commercial and investment banking businesses. In its first year, the company operated with a 24% market share (US$1.1 billion) in public offerings and private placements.
- Generate standard Weekly reporting for Business Managers and senior management
- Assist with various reporting requirement (e.g. Planning, BAC, QPAC, Issues & Actions, utilization)
- Maintain, investigate, and troubleshoot all data impacting the internal audit department for metrics and reporting purposes
- Generate and supply standard and ad hoc data & reporting, as requested.
- Provide customer service, user support, and troubleshoot for systems and applications across the technology platform
- Respond to ServiceNow tickets, troubleshoot application-related problems, and provide exceptional customer service
- Serve on UAT team and provide results and assist the project team with implementation assistance
- ensure accurate reporting
- Document process and procedures
- Ad hoc request
Bachelors in any Discipline
- Ability to multitask various projects and deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel (Formulas, Pivot tables, and Macros), MS Access, PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently
- Strong team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
How to Apply?
Interested candidate can apply for this job post through this link.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.