Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Project Assistant Under MeitY at IIT Bombay.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is a public technical and research university located in Powai in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. IIT Bombay was founded in 1958. In 1961, the Parliament decreed IITs as Institutes of National Importance.
Nanoelectronics Network for Research and Application (NNetRA)
About the Project
NNETRA is an initiative by Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology to push the frontiers of Nanoelectronics through basic research in this field, to engage in Nanoelectronics device and system.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- BA/BSc/BCom/BBA or equivalent
- Knowledge of computer applications, Secretarial experience
Required knowledge/ skills:
- Handling purchase of sophisticated equipment for R&D
- Maintaining inventory of equipment and other items for R&D
- Familiarity with tools/softwares/platforms for managing purchases and other administrative activities
- Computer skills: MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Good proficiency in English (Written and Spoken)
- Good people management and communication skills
- Secretarial experience
- Interest and aptitude to understand technical details of sophisticated research tools.
Prior experience of handling purchases in Government Organizations will be beneficial.
Level L2 : Salary range from Rs.18000 to Rs 26000 + Rs.2500.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
- The position is temporary for a period of 1 year and tenable only for the duration of the project.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project.
- The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at his/ her own expenses.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
June 12, 2021
For more details, click the link below.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.