The International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore (IIIT Bangalore) invites you to be a part of an interdisciplinary Master’s Program in Digital Society. The two-year program is a blend of topics drawn from information technology and social sciences.
It trains new-age professionals to design, deploy and develop digital technologies for diverse population across domains like governance, healthcare, education, infrastructures, media to name a few.
Who is this program for?
If you believe in building a career in technology that impacts society, this program is tailor-made just for you.
Who is this not for?
If you are looking to carve a career in hard core IT, then this one is not for you!
What will I learn?
In our effort towards an equitable digital world, our students explore and engage with a multitude of areas, a few of which include:
- Human-computer Interaction
- Information and Communications Technologies (ICTs) for Development
- Inclusive Design
- Digital Identities and Welfare
- Platform Labour
- Telecom and Regulations
What is the course structure?
The course is a carefully curated mix of essential core courses (covered in the first two semesters) and wide-ranging electives.
Are there any specializations offered?
The following streams are available for students to specialize in:
- Human-centered digital design
- Data-intensive digital design
- Research and policy studies
Where are our Alumni currently?
Alumni of the M.Sc in Digital Society programme is currently engaged in a variety of roles such as
- UX Designer
- Data Science Analyst
- Programme Manager – Technology
- Communications Specialist
- Technology Policy Researcher
- Design Engineer
- Product Manager
- PhD Researcher
How to Apply?
- Recent graduates and young professionals from varied educational backgrounds may apply.
- More details about the program are available here.
June 15, 2021
M.Sc. (Digital Society)
For more details, click the link below.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.