Job Position: Associate Consultant-Digital Skills (INR 6.0-8.40L)
Experience: At least one year experience in digital skills ecosystem
CTC: INR 6.0-8.40L/Year (Depending on the relevant experience)
CSRBOX is India’s leading CSR knowledge and impact intelligence driven media cum social impact advisory platform. It works as an enabler to create corporate-non-profit, corporate-corporate and corporate-government collaborations. Our biggest strength is our research and consulting team that maps over 4000 CSR projects and 1500 companies’ CSR portfolio every year. We have a strong CSR Impact Practice vertical that works with companies and CSR foundation for their CSR projects’ need assessment, baseline study, monitoring and impact assessment. A few of our corporate clients are ICICI Bank, SKF Ltd., Bosch India, IBM India, Diageo, DP World, Future Generali, Airbus, LG Electronics, Hero MotoCorp etc.
The Role and Responsibilities
The Associate Consultant-Digital Skills will be an integral part of our ongoing long term project partnerships with a few large companies under CSR ambit. The incumbent will be handling a team of 4-10 Associates working with various academic institutions, non-profits, government organisations across India. This role requires dealing with CSR teams of large companies on one side while working with the implementation team on the other side. The more specific information of the role is outlined as below:
- Understanding large format, user engagement centric digital skills platforms dealing with future skill programs for young learners between the age group 13-18 years and 18-22 years
- Developing strategic plan and action plan for onboarding local partners, user engagement
- To develop network of partners including school chains, colleges, universities and non-profits for amplifying the outreach of the projects
- To coordinate with government agencies for state level partnerships
- To plan, design and execute future skills related workshops and events to garner interest of the key project stakeholders
- To manage a team of 4-12 associates working on the projects
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of 2+ years of professional experience in a role involving business consulting, technology consulting, or actively work on digital/technology-related projects
- Demonstrate interest or knowledge in areas related to technology/digital platforms, future skills, digital skills, digital education etc.
- Some experience of dealing with academic institutes or similar institutions
- Inclination to drive end-to-end digital transformations across the business, technology, process, and people, creating value by reinventing the core of our client’s businesses.
- Ability to demonstrate ownership, and work in a collaborative, multidisciplinary environment as part of a closely-knit team (showcasing patience, tenacity, and grace under pressure)
- Should have proven experience of working in complex projects involving multiple stakeholders, partners, etc.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Post-Graduate degree in management with engineering/computer science background
How To Apply
Please send your CV along with a cover letter at email@example.com with the subject-line ‘Ass. Consultant-Digital Skills-Feb-2022. Please mention following details in the email body:
1. Current location
2. Preferred Location
3. Notice period
4. Current salary
5. Expected salary
6. Why do you think yourself a good-fit for this role (at least 50 words, max 200 words)
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. This role is for the candidates with relevant experience as per the details mentioned above.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.