We are an action institute that works with governments, markets, and civil society to build resilient livelihoods for all.
Over 364 million Indians live below the poverty line. At The/Nudge Institute, we believe that it is within our collective means to ensure that every Indian lives a life with dignity out of poverty. We work to create livelihood opportunities at scale, and in doing so, build resilience in society to withstand economic shocks.
About the Grant
The/Nudge Incubator is a catalyst for the nonprofit sector, nudging capable and committed problem solvers to work on some of the toughest problems faced by India’s poor.
We incubate high potential non profit startups, working on India’s most critical livelihoods challenges.
- We offer an innovation grant of
- ₹15 lakhs that will enable you to develop your theory of change and make it work
- 1:1 hands on mentoring by The/Nudge CSI partners to help you achieve strategic clarity along with focussed support on fundraising
- Connect with an awesome peer group, and a network that is interested in your idea and eager to help you to grow
Who can apply
- please apply if you are registered as a nonprofit* (society, trust or Section 8 company) within 3 years prior to the date of applying to The/Nudge Incubator.
- Your solution provides resilient livelihoods for the poorest of the poor or acts as a change transmitter providing financial, marketing or technology agency to the underserved for resilient livelihoods.
- At least one founder should be working on the idea full time
To apply visit: https://csi.thenudge.org/grants/incubator
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.