Xylem is a global water technology company that provides innovative solutions for water and wastewater treatment. Xylem offers a range of career opportunities in areas such as engineering, sales, marketing, finance, and more. Jobs at Xylem can be found on their career website or job search platforms such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, and Indeed.
This post is to notify about a job vacancy for the role of Hardware Lab Engineer.
Location: Vadodra, India
Pass out Years: 2021/2022
- Fulltime B.Tech/ M.Tech (Computer Science/Electronics/Instrumentation & Control) qualification
- Secured >60% (first class) in all the attempts since SSC examination without any backlog.
- 0-5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of Java Script & Thingworx will be an added advantage
- GATE scholar is preferred.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
The candidate is expected to have the ability to independently execute cross-browser coding, testing, and debugging. They should have experience in developing web applications using ASP.NET or JAVA and be proficient in using technologies such as HTML, CSS, and MS SQL Database, Kepserver for UI development. The candidate should be able to mentor their peers and communicate effectively with a diverse, cross-functional and cross-cultural team. They should also be willing to travel both locally and globally for short to extended periods of time, as needed.
To apply: https://jobs.jobvite.com/careers/xylem/job/ojQhmfww
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.