Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use every day. Whether it’s heading home from work, getting something delivered from across town, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life!
We’re making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we’re doing it on a global scale – energizing the local economy and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber’s positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Are you passionate about high-growth companies and long-term strategic approach? Do you seek to tackle new, exciting projects within a stimulating team? Are you a confirmed teammate, strategic problem solver, and executor? If so we have a challenge for you at Uber, in one of our key markets globally.
At Uber, providing outstanding support for our community is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way.
This is a unique opportunity for someone to build our service to riders, drivers. As an Operations Intern, you will partner with our Operations Managers and Leaders on real-time, relevant business problems, and create innovative solutions.
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast-paced startup culture. We’re looking for analytical rock stars, finance connoisseurs, and operations aces who are passionate about Uber.
What you will do:
- Analytics: Utilize data to understand partner behavior and areas for improvement in our communication, sign-up, and incentive programs
- Process Optimization: Take big picture ideas and break them into measurable steps with multifaceted timelines for completion
- Product Improvement: Diligently search for bugs or new features that could improve a flawless partner and customer experience. Support developing & optimizing processes (prospecting, onboarding, account management, training, etc.) at scale, to demonstrate growth and drive efficiency
- Partner Relations & Support: Handle relationships with thousands of our partners/drivers, solve for the day-to-day issues, and simultaneously identify and take on potential problem areas and improvement opportunities.
- Get ahead: Take ownership of Uber’s growth in their city and go above and beyond to get the job done.
What makes a great Operations Intern?
If you are looking to be an intern with Uber, you need to be:
- a great teammate. You’re willing to find resolutions to issues early, late, and often
- self-driven. You have superior interpersonal skills, integrity, and great follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily
- naturally curious. You’re innovative, very creative, and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things
- a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, confident, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world
- motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew of users; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
Teams that recruit for Operations Interns include:
- Uber Rides: We make a measurable impact on cities through the growth and optimization of the driver population on Uber’s platform. A critical role as it is tightly correlated to continually improving the rider experience through greater driver availability while minimizing costs and streamlining processes associated with the supply side of our business.
- Uber Community Operations (CommOps): We are passionate about growing the service culture within our community. We are revolutionizing the concept of support at Uber. You will have an exciting opportunity to create and optimize support processes, and work and partner with others, especially the city and supply teams, in executing the best support strategy for your region.
Please Note: This position is for an on-campus virtual hiring event for the specified college. Unfortunately, we may not able to accept referrals or offer-campus applications at this stage.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.